Recent Posts

New header and Özil.

Someday I'll be a pro in photoshop xD

So what's with the header? I was making a poster for one of my major subjects and I kinda get the hang of PS-ing which led to the creation of my present header.

I was thinking of putting Sergio and Cesc together as my header but it's too much for a noob like me.

Don't judge me by my header. I was looking through my Sergio pics, and I thought the one above suits the header best. LOL. And have you seen the quote? Lol. So ironic right? Where is the shirt Sergio?

-----

On to other things, the ad for FIFA 11 came out recently,



Mesut Özil.

You have a way of capturing people's attention.

The part where in his name was shown glowing is super cool, don't you think? Plus, I read @ unamadridista's blog that his favorite drink is iced tea, now tell me, can I ever ignore this man? We can drink iced tea all day long, my treat! haha. And oh well, he can rap.

No comments:

Template by Zi. Powered by Blogger.