Recent Posts

Music Playlist

Since I'm taking a break from reviewing Particle Physics (which I can't understand), I'll post the list of music I've been listening to whenever I have the time.

Beware, the list below proves how much of an oldie music lover I am (hahahahahahaha, not really as in old, old).
[arranged in a random order]

1. Ti Yan - F4/JKVK
2. I Lay My Love On You - Westlife
3. Do You Remember - Aaron Carter
4. Damn - Bellefire
5. Listen To Your Heart - DHT
6. Kiss Me - Sixpence none the Richer
7. Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
8. Waiting For You - F4/ JKVK
9. Hajimari no Kaze - Hirahara Ayaka
10. If You Come Back - Blue
11. Cradle - Atomic Kitten
12. One Last Song - A1
13. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
14. Love Doesn't Have to Hurt - Atomic Kitten
15. Gypsy - Shakira
16. I'm All About You - Aaron Carter
17. It's The Way You Make Me Feel - Steps
18. Living The Dream - A1
19. All I Want Is Your Love - Inoj
20. Why Do I Love You - Weslife
21. Time After Time - Cindy Lauper
22. Penny and Me - Hanson
23. Say Something Anyway - Bellefire
24. One More Try - A1
25. The Last Goodbye - Atomic Kitten
26. Need to Be Next To You - Leigh Nash
27. Runaway - Krissy and Ericka
28. Dream Star - The Generous
29. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
30. The Tide is High - Atomic Kitten
31. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman - Britney Spears
32. Girl In Your Dreams - M2M
33. True - Ryan Cabrera
34. I'll Never Get Over You - Bellefire
35. All The Love In The World - The Corrs
36. Perfect Bliss - Bellefire
37. Don't Love You No More - Craig David
38.Waka Waka - Shakira

Pretty long list right? Still, most of these songs are the ones I can listen to repeatedly, and though they're fairly old but still they're so good (as compared to today's music)

No comments:

Template by Zi. Powered by Blogger.