Recent Posts

"Katatakutan" time with my family.

As we arrived from the cemetery yesterday night, my clan gathered together in one of my aunt's house (eating food and talking).

One of my cousins who has a third eye was narrating how she felt a presence in one of my aunt's room an hour or two back. She heard a panaghoy (?), followed by the passing of a shadow in the room. Thinking that it was my cousins playing a prank with her, she exited the room. However, as soon as she stepped out of the room, she heard two consecutive panaghoy/ungol and the passing of a shadow yet again. She tried to ask my tito outside if my cousins were already home but my tito told her no. Then it hit her, she (with here lil son who was sleeping) was the only one in the house at that time (since we were all in the cemetery), she suddenly had goosebumps and she instantly woke up her son and rush outside.

Anyway, it was not her first time seeing/feeling these things and what happened was not the main point of this post.

So my mom, bro and I went home. I sleep with my mom and last night, we did not feel sleepy yet so we talk (like for two hours). At around 1:30, we were still talking:

Me: Hindi nga, hindi ka natatakot maupo dun sa likod bahay (ng tita ko)?
Mom: Hindi, bakit ako matatakot? minsan nga magisa lang akong nakaupo dun ng umaga, pag mainit, pag hapon para magpahinga.
Me: Weeeeeehhhhhh? Eh diba kinuwento mo nung bata ka pa, nakakakita ka ng bakang ginto na walang ulo tapos biglang....

*BIGLANG DAHAN DAHAN BUMUKAS ANG PINTO (NAGCCREAK ANG PINTO NAMIN PAG BINUBUKSAN) SABAY DUNGAW NG ISANG NILALANG NA NAKAPUTI (WALA AKONG SALAMIN SO PUTI LANG NAGREGISTER SA ISIP KO)

Me: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mom: AAAAAAAAAAH!

(kung pwede lang yapusin nanay ko ginawa ko na)

Brother: *Biglang pasok, upo sa kama, sabay tawa* Mga 'to

Me: NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies laughing*
Mom: Tong batang to, minsan makagulat eh!

Me: (to mom) Akala ko ba hindi ka matatakutin?

LOOOOOOOL. I would not forget this moment ever! HAHAHAHA




No comments:

Template by Zi. Powered by Blogger.