Recent Posts

December 13-18

would have to be the busiest week I ever had :}

Aside from the exams, I was basically outside all the time (or so I believe in my standards)

December 13 - Tutorial + Caroling

December 14 - Psych long quiz + class until 7 pm + caroling

December 15 - Comm 120 exam + Starbucks & KFC trip with roommates + general room cleanup until midnight

December 16 - Divisoria with Joanna!!! and Christmas Party in our room.

Divisoria experience: Joanna and I chanced upon seeing someone who's ubbbeeer cute! or handsome. LMAO.

Also, I discovered about this shop in Divisoria (168 mall) that sells football goodies (though of course, it wasn't authentic merch), I bought keychains, and I swear, I would have bought more if only Joanna did not pull me out of that store xDDD It's like a football haven for a fan like me :P

Pangako talaga, babalikan ko yung store na yun and bibilhin ko yung tumblers, balls, and pillows na gusto ko. Though torn talaga ako kung anong team ba talaga ang ipaprioritize ko (Real Madrid, Liverpool, Arsenal, or La Furia Roja xD)

December 17 - Pictorial with roommates


Lantern Parade


SM-ing with Marianne: definitely the most tiring day of my life. WAHAHAHAHA.

December 18 - Christmas Party in my workplace, ended up at 11pm-ish, Sarah & I almost missed the last jeepney ride to my dormitory xD

No comments:

Template by Zi. Powered by Blogger.