Recent Posts

Books

I remember back when I was still a child, one of my most prized possessions was a picture book of trees. During that time, my parents were not really the type to indulge in books (no fairy tales, no nursery rhymes books, no nothing), what happened was, everytime I see a book at home, I try to take a look at it, even if I can't understand a single thing (can you believe I was browsing through an accounting book back then? lol). I guess my frenzied reading now is the outcome of my book-deprived childhood, makes sense?

You can only read a number of books (but it is never too late to start now). I was mentally calculating if I can read a thousand books before I die and well, I think it will be a challenge I will accept :D

No comments:

Template by Zi. Powered by Blogger.